Sunday, May 31, 2009


After showing the class comparisons of the pink tower and the brown stair, several children came up with their own.










Subtraction using the fractions is a popular activity.




How many cups make a pint? How many half cups make a cup? We are finding out.


A few weeks ago we read two books on Amelia Earhart. The children liked hearing about her independent personality and her busy youthful life. Some made their own Parts of an Airplane book by tracing the plane on our light table.


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the pink tower and brown
stairs photos. I am going to
mention these on my blog with
a link over. These are great!
K.

Marian said...

Thanks. I looked at your blog and was really excited to see on your "India" post that you found a Hindi moveable alphabet!

Leptir (NataĊĦa) said...

Your posts are soo interesting. Thank you for ideas.

Marian said...

Thank you so much.
I have some pictures ready for a new post, but I've been strapped for time as I'm in the middle of a big household move right now.